- Sweet and Savoury Chocolate Truffles - Made with sour cream, milk chocolate and dark chocolate, these are sure to delight any foodie! My recipe was posted on the Food Bloggers of Canada site on June 17, 2015 in conjunction with an article on dark-milk chocolate.
- White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Truffles - put these in chocolate Easter Egg shells, as I have, or simply roll them and dip in white chocolate for an everyday treat. Melt-in-your-mouth good!
- The Best Chocolate Truffles I Ever Made! Made with Valrhona's Caramelia chocolate, these truffles are milk-chocolate-caramel deliciousness that will stop you from wondering what heaven is like.
- Super Simple Espresso Truffles
- Bittersweet Truffles
- Extra-Dark Chocolate Truffles (Made with 80% Chocolate)
- Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt
- Red Wine Truffles
- Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- Honey-Almond-Nougat Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- Three Chocolate Paté Recipes (Milk, Dark and White truffle-like pates that make a great party dessert)
- Dark Chocolate Ganache made from 100% dark chocolate (use unsweetened baking chocolate or single origin 100% cacao chocolate!)
- Chocolate-Pecan Bark with 71% dark chocolate, sea salt and freshly roasted pecans
- Peppermint White Chocolate Bark with Candy Cane
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Bark with Sea Salt
- Extra Dark Peanut-Bark with Sea Salt
- Milk Chocolate & BACON bark and a recipe for chocolate-dipped candied bacon included too!
- Chocolate and Kettle-Cooked Potato Chip Bark (or Bars) - crunchy kettle-cooked chips in a rich milk chocolate; sweet, salty and delicious!
- Extra-Dark Chocolate Poppers (with Rice Krispies) and Chocolate-Covered Popcorn
- Chocolate-Coated Granola
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies - this recipe is yummy as is, and it also discusses how to make organic cookies and how to make a gluten-free shortbread cookie!
Chocolate Brownies and Cakes
- BEST ever chocolate brownies - I LOVE this recipe! For both the dark chocolate connoisseur and the traditional brownie lover.
- Raspberry Pie in a Flourless Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake (PIECAKEN!) - this will take you to my 'other' blog, which is worth it as this is my best recipe yet!
- Mint Obsession Brownies
- Extreme Bitter Chocolate Banana Cake
- A chocolate-chip covered cake recipe (well, not so much recipe, as instructions on how to make a cake extra-chocolaty!)
- Canadian Maple Flourless Dark Chocolate Cake
- Flourless Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake - topped with crunchy hazelnuts, this is like a large Ferrero Rocher on a plate!
- Flourless WHITE Chocolate Cake topped with ripe peaches and white chocolate ganache
- Salted Chocolate Buttercream (for a salted caramel chocolate cake)
- Healthy Dark Chocolate Buttercream (low glycemic icing & minimal cane sugar)
- Flourless Café au Lait Chocolate Torte with 70% Chef's Blend dark chocolate on a toasted coconut crust
- S'mores Cheesecake Tart with Milk Chocolate Truffle Filling - the perfect summer potluck dessert!
- Chatelaine's Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart (recipe review, recommendations & link)
- British Chef's Sea-Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart with cocoa nibs (recipe review, recommendations & link)
Chocolate Bars and Squares
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Bars with Rice Krispies - so delicious that you might have to hide these in a locked cupboard!
- Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Hearts with Rice Krispies, as seen in The Toronto Sun, Sudbury Star and other Sun Media publications on February 9, 2015 (see photo at the bottom of this page for the recipe)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Fudge - smooth, melts in your mouth, and keeps you coming back for more
- Chia Seed Chocolate Bars - the little seeds that are said to be helpful to losing weight are even better in dark chocolate! Try this recipe for a deliciously crunchy taste sensation!
Making Chocolate from the Bean / Bean to Bar Chocolate Recipes:
- Recipe: Making chocolate at home using cacao nibs
- Dark Milk Chocolate Recipe, bean to bar recipe
- My first experience with making chocolate (from the bean) in my home kitchen
- Not so much a recipe, but hints and tips
Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes
- Dark chocolate gelato recipe with chocolate chunks
- Smooth and Creamy Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe - better than Haagen-Dazs!
- Dairy-Free Coconut Chocolate Ice Cream topped with shredded coconut. If you are a coconut lover, this dairy-free ice cream recipe is delicious!
- Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe - with chocolate chunks and vanilla bean
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Swirl
Hot Chocolate/Hot Cacao Beverages:
- Extra-Chocolaty Mexican Hot Cocoa - so rich and so chocolaty, this should be called a 'hot chocolate shot'
- Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipe with almond milk
- Raspberry Hot Chocolate Recipe with Pink Marshmallows coloured and flavoured naturally with raspberry juice!
- Easy Mint Hot Chocolate (with Soy Milk)
- Brewed Cacao Drink (like coffee, but chocolate!)
- Not so much a recipe, but a different way to taste chocolate!
Chocolate Mousses, Creams, Ganaches and Custards:
- Accidental Bailey's Milk Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Simple Pot de Creme with Creme Fraiche or 18% all-natural sour cream
- Dairy-Free Pot de Creme (extra bitter)
- Easy Ganache recipe....scroll down in the post for this one!
- Chocolate Buttercream recipe - (on my cake blog)
- Key Lime Pie with White Chocolate Whip and Shavings (ultra thick and uber creamy key lime pie, and the white chocolate holds the whip cream for days longer than usual)
Not really recipes....but 'how-to's and fun suggestions!:
- Help! My chocolate bar has melted! Ever wonder what you should do about those chocolate bars that melt in your grocery bags on the way home?
- A quick chocolate & peanut butter breakfast.
- Make your own edible chocolate baskets (can be used for seasonal (Easter) or non-seasonal edible gift baskets)
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Hearts with Crunchy Rice Cereal, as
|Recipe written by Lisabeth Flanagan, and included in the |
printed article written by Joanne Richard
that appeared in The Toronto Sun, The Sudbury Star
and other Sun Media publications across Canada
on February 9, 2015.