Monday, July 21, 2014

Chuao Chocolatier's Honeycomb Bar: Great Crunch, Rich Flavour


Hey dark chocolate lovers, have you tried Chuao's Honeycomb chocolate bar yet? With crunchy, honeycomb-like pieces and rich dark chocolate, it is definitely a tasty treat. What I liked best was that it was not too sweet. I prefer my chocolate bitter, and I was worried that this chocolate bar, with 60% cocoa solids, would taste a little too sweet, but instead it was rich and the perfect balance of sweet and bitter. Another bonus is that it is all natural - a food philosophy that I live by. I wish I had another one!

I found this chocolate bar at an Ontario Chapters-Indigo in the chocolate and gift section for $6.75. You can also find all sorts of other flavours by Chuao at Chapters.

Here are the package details from Chuao's Honeycomb chocolate bar:

Chuao Chocolatier Honeycomb, 80g (2.8oz)
San Diego, CA
www.chuaochocolatier.com
Ingredients: Premium dark chocolate (60% cacao, sugar, cacao butter, soy lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla), caramelized honey (sugar, corn syrup, honey, water, baking soda). Contains: soy. Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts, wheat, and milk in other products.

1 comment:

  1. honey is the best in the world

    How to pass Nebosh IGC
    Nebosh IGC Registration
    IOSH MS course in Chennai
    Nebosh Course in Chennai
    Safety Courses in India

    ReplyDelete