Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Loving that Tanzania chocolate! Except, of course, for the price.

I am really enjoying the Italian brand Sorini and its Extra Dark Chocolate 75% chocolate bar. I purchased it in a little Italian and international food import shop in Ottawa, so needless to say, it was costly. 

But there was just one thing that I noticed. The description of the origin of the cacao beans used to make the chocolate (Tanzania) and the percentage of cacao solids sounded familiar to me.  So I did a  little checking I realized that Cacao Barry, a popular chocolate supplier to the industry, has a Tanzania (or Tanzanie as they call it) origin chocolate with 75% cacao solids (see online here).  I actually had a box of it in the past and made all sorts of confections out of it. So we can guess who Sorini gets their chocolate couverture supply from!

I could have purchased a box of Cacao Barry's Origin chocolate for less $ per gram and made myself all sorts of chocolate bars at a fraction of the cost!

Oh well, for now I will just enjoy my Tanzanian tastiness.

If you want to check out Sorini's other chocolate products, here is the link to the English version of their website: http://www.sorini.it/eng/index.php.

For information on Cacao Barry, go to: http://www.cacao-barry.com/ or visit the product page: http://www.cacao-barry.com/caen/108 for more information on their 'Tanzanie' Orirgin chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed of HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS (HPV) four years ago. I was so perplexed, because i have been taking several drugs, all to no avail. One faithful morning i came across a testimony of how Mr. Isibor herbs works wonders in curing all kinds of disease so immediately i contacted him on his email address and explained my troubles and pains to him which he assured me that he will cure me, A day after i received a package and how to apply it which i followed. it was like a dream to me when I discovered that the HPV was totally gone. I'm glad to say this in public and i believe that God heals his chili den through man.

    Contact him for me For more info: WhatsApp Contact +2347083847535

    Website: https://doctorisibor3.wixsite.com/doctorisiborhome

    Email Address: doctorisibor3@gmail.com



    I'm grateful to dr Isibor.

    ReplyDelete