Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Dark Forest Chocolate; a Delicious Surprise Delivery

 
Dark Forest Chocolate bars just arrived in my mailbox, thanks to my wonderful always-traveling Kerry (aka The Chocolate Doctor). Kerry must know what I like by now, because I loved all three chocolate bars that came in the package. I liked them so much that I wanted to mention them here on this blog. 

The chocolate bar I started (and finished) first was a delicious 82% dark blend bar made from cocoa beans from both Costa Rica and Ecuador mixed together, to create something both fruity and nutty. This chocolate captivated me and I couldn't stop myself from going back for more until it was all gone.

The second one that I tackled was the 50% Milk Chocolate - a dark-milk bar with both a creaminess and bitterness that appealed to me. It is made from Trinitario-type Costa Rica origin beans, and it won a bunch of awards this year. If you read this blog often, you'll definitely know that I love dark-milk chocolates, and this one certainly stood out. It was lovely, and a chocolate that I would eat again.

The third - a Salted Malted milk chocolate bar - was so yummy that I had to hide it in the cupboard from myself. Reminiscent of malted milk chocolate eggs from the Easters of my childhood, but with a dark-milk component. The salt added a lovely kick in the aftertaste. Truly an addictive chocolate for any kind of chocolate lover. New packaging was just launched for bar, and if you look at Dark Forest Chocolate's website, you'll see that it is super cool and colourful.

Dark Forest Chocolate makes their chocolate from bean-to-bar in Lancaster, New York. You can buy their craft chocolate bars in their storefront at 11 W Main Street, or online. They have over a dozen different flavours. Check them out today!

11 comments:

  1. How to pass Nebosh IGC3
    Nebosh IGC Registration
    IOSH MS course in Chennai
    Nebosh Course in Chennai
    Safety Courses in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post thanks for sharing the post.Your blogs are admirable and full of knowledge. Best Chocolate Shops in Riyadh | Chocolate Stores in Riyadh | شوكولاة باتشي

    ReplyDelete


  3. This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me..
    GhoMoo Organic Cow Milk in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post, sir.
    Nice Blog, This is what I exactly Looking for, Keep sharing more blog.

    A2 Desi Cow Ghee.
    Pure Desi Cow Ghee
    Fresh Organic Cow Milk
    Download Burly Farms App for instant order.

    Thanks and best regards
    Burly Farms
    www.burlyfarms.com
    ☎ 18001022174, +91 - 7835910910
    Milk Masti Farms, Mankrola Gurgaon, 122505

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed of HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS (HPV) four years ago. I was so perplexed, because i have been taking several drugs, all to no avail. One faithful morning i came across a testimony of how Mr. Isibor herbs works wonders in curing all kinds of disease so immediately i contacted him on his email address and explained my troubles and pains to him which he assured me that he will cure me, A day after i received a package and how to apply it which i followed. it was like a dream to me when I discovered that the HPV was totally gone. I'm glad to say this in public and i believe that God heals his chili den through man.

    Contact him for me For more info: WhatsApp Contact +2347083847535

    Website: https://doctorisibor3.wixsite.com/doctorisiborhome

    Email Address: doctorisibor3@gmail.com



    I'm grateful to dr Isibor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work.
    Online Milk Delivery in Chennai

    ReplyDelete