Monday, April 24, 2017

A Zotter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

For anyone who knows about Austrian-based Zotter Chocolate, you'll know that Zotter is taking over the bean-to-bar chocolate world with its over 300 flavours (or is it now over 400?) of chocolate bars. And truthfully, I haven't found a Zotter chocolate bar yet that I don't like.

So recently, when I was deciding what to buy myself for my birthday, I settled on ordering a large variety of Zotter chocolate bars, including a few that I have tasted before, and a few that I haven't yet sunk my teeth into. But in order to write about all of these Zotter bars on this blog, I realized that I would have to write about one every day for a week or more. Otherwise, the article would be too long for anyone to read. So this week, I plan to tell you about one Zotter chocolate bar a day. There may be a few other chocolate makers and recipes thrown into the mix, but certainly a Zotter a Day must keep the doctor away (or at least keeps 'unhappiness at bay').

Day 1:  Zotter Chocolate's Labooko 'Sheep's Milk' chocolate with 55% cocoa solids


I LOVE this chocolate. And I am not the only one. I've shared it and my friends seem to like it to. I really like that it has 55% cocoa solids, and that the sheep's milk is quite mild in comparison to goat's milk chocolate. I find with goat's milk chocolate, it tends to taste just like goat cheese. That's great, if you want to taste goat cheese in dark brown form. But for me, I prefer the only-slightly-savoury taste of Zotter's Sheep's Milk chocolate, and it doesn't remind me of cheese while I am eating it.

The chocolate is also very creamy, smooth and has a delicate taste and texture. This truly is fine chocolate. The vanilla and pinch of salt listed in the ingredients are very much at the back of the chocolate flavour, and seem to be just the right amount so as not the negatively influence the flavour.



So overall, I think this chocolate would be perfect for anyone with a cow's milk intolerance (See? If you have a cow's milk intolerance, this Zotter Chocolate each day would keep the doctor away!)

Which chocolate shall tomorrow bring? Stay tuned to find out!

***
You can order Zotter Chocolate from anywhere in the world through Zotter USA (I ordered mine from their American headquarters in Florida) and the original Zotter Austria website, or Google Zotter Chocolate to find a retailer near you.

7 comments:

  1. Well, chocolates have so much healthy properties but like everything else they should be eaten in moderation. And once a day sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." Charles M. Schulz ."

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to have this blog

    How to pass Nebosh IGC3
    Nebosh IGC Registration
    IOSH MS course in Chennai
    Nebosh Course in Chennai
    Safety Courses in India

    ReplyDelete