Thursday, April 7, 2011

Las Vegas and Chocolate - an unusual vacation combination

I just got back from a week in Las Vegas and like any "normal" chocolate-obsessed person, I spent a good part of my vacation seeking out the best chocolate in Las Vegas! I know that Vegas does not typically come to mind when you think of places to buy good chocolate, but I can find chocolate anywhere I go!  I brought a lot back with me to restock my chocolate tasting cabinet.  The photo on the left is most of the chocolate that I brought back on the plane.  Um, hmm...does it seem like I bought enough or should I have bought more?

I'm sure you can tell what my next few blog posts will be like. So get ready, because over the next week or so, I will be writing several reviews of Las Vegas chocolate. Tomorrow I will start with a review of chocolate by Jean Philippe Pattiserie.

No comments:

Post a Comment